Solved Commands in GUI

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiorgixPRO

Jul 29, 2017
Hello, I have this code:

Code:
command /enchant:
    trigger:
        open chest with 1 row named "&b&lEnchants" to player
        wait 1 tick
        format slot 0 of player with light gray glass named "lol" with lore "lol" to close then run "warp a"

When the player click the item doesn't execute the command.
Thanks.

I never use SkQuery gui's because they are terrible, but the issue is because you have
Code:
close then run "warp a"

"warp a" is not a runnable code.... the "to run" is to run an effect, and im pretty sure you need to do something like
Code:
close then run [execute player command "warp a"]

I never use SkQuery gui's because they are terrible, but the issue is because you have
Code:
close then run "warp a"

"warp a" is not a runnable code.... the "to run" is to run an effect, and im pretty sure you need to do something like
Code:
close then run [execute player command "warp a"]
"warp a"] is not a text

code_language.skript:
command /enchant:
    trigger:
        wait 1 tick
        format slot 0 of player with light gray glass named "lol" with lore "lol" to close then run [player command "warp a"]

code_language.skript:
command /enchant:
    trigger:
        wait 1 tick
        format slot 0 of player with light gray glass named "lol" with lore "lol" to close then run [player command "warp a"]
Now works. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.