Sk-Perm

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

ShaneBee

Supporter +
Addon Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Vancouver, Canada

Sk-Perm gives you the freedom to deal with permissions and groups. You can add/remove permissions to/from players as well as groups. You can also add/remove players to/from groups.

This add-on is linked into permission plugins using Vault. Because of this, there are no syntaxes specific to a certain permission plugin, and should work with any permission plugin that is linked into Vault.

This is just the start of something fun. I will add some more to this over the next little while.

Dependancies:
- Skript [Tested with Bensku's fork 2.3.2]
- Vault
- Permission Plugin [Must be linked into vault] (Tested with PEX)

Spigot Versions:
So far I have only tested this on 1.13.2 but theoretically it should work on ANY Spigot version that supports Skript and Vault.

Documentation:
*Link coming soon*
But here are some examples to tie you over
code_language.skript:
add "essentials.chat" to permission of player
add "essentials.tp" to permission of player in world "world"

remove "essentials.home" from permission of player

add "essentials.home" to permission of group "Member"
remove "essentials.tp" from permission of group "moderator"

add player to group "Admin"
remove player from group "default"

Reviews:
Please do not use reviews for help. If you post in reviews for support you will not receive support, as I can only reply to your review, and not have a conversation back and forth.

Suggestions/Feedback:
Please use the discussion area for suggestions and feedback.

Support:
The best place to post issues for this plugin is on GitHub
You can also find me on Skript-Chat and skUnity's Discords.

Feel free to donate if you would like :emoji_slight_smile: Any support helps out

Last edited:
Do all the commands work for offline players, too? Can I give / take permissions to / from users while they are offline?

Do all the commands work for offline players, too? Can I give / take permissions to / from users while they are offline?
There are no commands with this add-on, so I am assuming you are meaning syntaxes.
Most of them SHOULD work. I have tested a decent amount of it, and it was allowing me to manage offline player permissions.

Yeah.
SkPermissionsEX was also kind of left for dead.
The dev posted it, 2 days later updated it, and that was almost a year ago.
I wanted to add a bunch of perm plugins, the more popular ones people use. And since PEX is slowly dying off I thought it was good to incorporate LuckPerms and UltraPerms

Yeah.
SkPermissionsEX was also kind of left for dead.
The dev posted it, 2 days later updated it, and that was almost a year ago.
I wanted to add a bunch of perm plugins, the more popular ones people use. And since PEX is slowly dying off I thought it was good to incorporate LuckPerms and UltraPerms
Hey, I'm still using PEX! :> :emoji_neutral_face::emoji_unamused:

does this work with 1.16 ?
[doublepost=1617794270,1617632416][/doublepost]Please update to 1.16 :emoji_slight_frown:

have you tried it?
Does it give errors?
What is preventing it from working on 1.16?
There is no Bukkit API in this plugin, ie: its not version specific.
I have tried it, and I did get errors which I can send to you tomorrow
[doublepost=1617863019,1617817899][/doublepost]Code (it reloads without errors):
Code:
command /testperm:
    trigger:
        add "test.permission" to permission of player

Console error when doing /testperm
https://gist.github.com/AggerTV/6929df757103da7c77fdb9c489f6199f