Entity Clear Skript Help

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerzav

Jan 18, 2019
Hello I am very new to Skript and am slowly learning and since the Clearlag plugin is not updated to 1.13.2 I decided to make my own Skript to do similar functions that would clear ground items and monsters. (I would use a clearlag skript that has already been created but I need one to specifically clear entities from another plugin that happen to be named mobs.)

The current commands I have made /cl and /clearlag do cleanup all the mobs/drops that I desire but it will not run the command when the timed broadcast has went through on my server.

So, I guess I am here for guidance and help as to what I could have done wrong and would love a fix/solution for making it automatically run the /clearlag command every 4 minutes and wipe all entities.

Attachments

• Clskript.PNG
    Clskript.PNG
    36.9 KB · Views: 404
Because you are execute a console command, meaning the console is running /clearlag
But then the /clearlag command execute player commands, theres no player in a console

Because you are execute a console command, meaning the console is running /clearlag
But then the /clearlag command execute player commands, theres no player in a console
Is there any way around this? I am unsure what I would edit or change or even know if this can be automatic since the console wont run the /cl command.

Status
Not open for further replies.