Help with Minigame script!

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmCom

Jan 12, 2019
Hello Guys,
im from germany and my English is maybe a little bit bad but my Problem is that i dont know how to write a script who player's can join a lobby (/join server1)
and with example 4 players in this lobby the game starts. i dont know how to write that i need help pllsssssss.

Nice question, but before you ask for someone to help you out on this you should try to complete it on your own. Post what your stuck on so people can help you on that specific part instead of just giving you the skript. It'll help you learn as well.

Thats the thing. I dont know how to start it ...
Alright, start with setting up the command.
code_language.skript:
command /join <text>:
    trigger:
        insert code here...
Whatever is in the trigger will execute when the player types /join with any text after it.
If you want to detect if the text is "server1" do this:

code_language.skript:
command /join <text>:
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is "server1":

Status
Not open for further replies.