Solved Give a Player a Skull

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2018
I need help with this skript I made.
I want this code to give the player a skull of a player:

code_language.skript:
give 1 skull of (username) named "&6Golden Head" to the player

@ShaneBee Please help since your very experienced!

If you want to give the skull of another player, you can do this:
code_language.skript:
give 1 of skull of "userNameHere" parsed as offline player named "name" to player

Can I do this with UUID or like from this command:
I want to put this in a GUI though.
Code:
/give @p skull 1 3 {display:{Name:"Arrow Down"},SkullOwner:{Id:"9afa272b-ca4a-4502-8073-c4be1b",Properties:{textures:[{Value:"eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvMmRhZGQ3NTVkMDg1MzczNTJiZjdhOTNlM2JiN2RkNGQ3MzMxMjFkMzlmMmZiNjcwNzNjZDQ3MWY1NjExOTRkZCJ9fX0="}]}}}

Last edited:
I havent tested this yet, but you can do it with NBT addons (for 1.12+ you can use Sk-NBeeT / lower versions you can use Sk-Stuff)
Ill try it now and report back
[doublepost=1546755154,1546754357][/doublepost]I just realized that nbt is for an arrow down.
Minecraft has that built in, you can do
code_language.skript:
give player skull of "MHF_ArrowDown" parsed as offline player named "&aArrow Down"

How about In GUI?
[doublepost=1546776569,1546773867][/doublepost]Like, here:
code_language.skript:
make gui slot 22 to VampireGamer7's head
It says it won't understand this condition/effect. I also tried head of (player) & skull won't work at all. Just head would make a skeleton head. How do I make it a Player's Head?

same way as the give (Sorry i dont know this syntax so im basing it on what you put)
code_language.skript:
make gui slot 22 to skull of "MHF_ArrowDown" parsed as offline player named "&aArrow Down"

Nope, doesn't work.
[doublepost=1546815826,1546815681][/doublepost]Never mind! I just copied that wrong. Thanks SO Much!

Status
Not open for further replies.