Scoreboard Random issue

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon942

Sep 22, 2018
Hi there

I have a issue with my Scoreboard Skript: https://pastebin.com/NvPgDj9b

The issue is that it's blink randomly and sometimes is longer on SMP status than OP-Faction status (SEE THE SKRIPT)

I can't solve the issue by my self, i'm in hope that you guys can help me.

Best regards Simon

code_language.skript:
on join:
    while player is online:
        create a new stylish scoreboard named "%player's uuid%"
        set title of stylish scoreboard "%player's uuid%" to "I am gay"
        create a new id based score "%player's uuid%12" with text "u r fat" slot 12 for stylish scoreboard "%player's uuid%"
        create a new id based score "%player's uuid%11" with text "&eHI %player%" slot 11 for stylish scoreboard "%player's uuid%"
        wait 0.4 seconds

This uses skellete's scoreboard.I also suggest instead of using loop all players for scoreboards, use while loop on join instead.

If you want to clear the scoreboard, use this code....

code_language.skript:
reset stylish scoreboard of player
delete stylish scoreboard named "%player's uuid%"
[doublepost=1545997103,1545996874][/doublepost]Have fun converting, cus when I found this out, it took 20 years to convert the code over

code_language.skript:
on join:
    while player is online:
        create a new stylish scoreboard named "%player's uuid%"
        set title of stylish scoreboard "%player's uuid%" to "I am gay"
        create a new id based score "%player's uuid%12" with text "u r fat" slot 12 for stylish scoreboard "%player's uuid%"
        create a new id based score "%player's uuid%11" with text "&eHI %player%" slot 11 for stylish scoreboard "%player's uuid%"
        wait 0.4 seconds

This uses skellete's scoreboard.I also suggest instead of using loop all players for scoreboards, use while loop on join instead.

If you want to clear the scoreboard, use this code....

code_language.skript:
reset stylish scoreboard of player
delete stylish scoreboard named "%player's uuid%"
[doublepost=1545997103,1545996874][/doublepost]Have fun converting, cus when I found this out, it took 20 years to convert the code over
The problem is it shows the message two times also at a random way. I don't see a solution in your code, sorry.
But thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.