1.13 Cactuses physics

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ael-Divarvel

Supporter ++
Nov 26, 2018
Hi everyone,
I've abandoned minecraft since a long time now (1.7.10 i think ? Forgot..).
But i get back on it now and took my old skript.
Back then i had a map with a lot of cactuses with branch and without sand under, with a lot of floating cactuses.
I've made back then, a skript that canceled physics of cactuses, to make them pretty :emoji_wink:
But now i use the same skript and it don't work anymore :emoji_frowning:
The skript itself is pretty simple :
on block physics :
block is a cactus:
cancel event

Back then it worked perfectly, but not anymore.
Is that a problem of skript itself or did i done something wrong ?
I try many stuff, like adding "if" or changing aliases by adding sub ID in case of it was a problem of new ID.. I even tried to cancel the on grow event, but same result, the cactus destroy itself :/

If anyone have any idea... Thanks by advance for any help :emoji_slight_smile:
With love. Ael.

ps: sorry for my poor english, not my native language ^^

Do you get any errors?
Or does it just not work as expected?

Im assuming you're using Skript 2.3 Beta 2?
It might be an issue with either the beta version or it might be a problem with Spigot

Oups sorry, Github (i confuse with other plugins ^^)
I try this new version (i have the beta 2) ... Annnd nope... The cactus still depop ^^
If someone have any suggestion i take it :emoji_wink: (but go to sleep for tonight, its late in France ^^)
And many thanks for your help ! i so love this plugin :emoji_slight_smile:
[doublepost=1543501405,1543365649][/doublepost]Bump with the last version 2.3-beta4 537b53c
And all on block physics is now bugged x)

Status
Not open for further replies.