skDragon [EMOTES] [PARTICLES]

Addon skDragon [EMOTES] [PARTICLES] 0.16

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

I love your plugin.
I am playing around with particle text. But how would I move the text higher (above the player)? Currently it is at the bottom (in the ground) of the player.

I love your plugin.
I am playing around with particle text. But how would I move the text higher (above the player)? Currently it is at the bottom (in the ground) of the player.
there is a 'displacement' option in most all of my effects, you can adjust the 'y' value of that to have it gain or lose height ^.^

hello sashie. First sorry for my bad english im french. So im Co-owner of modded server on craftbukkit cauldron forge upgraded.
My questions is do you think your plugin could be only usable with spigot or he could do with cauldron? thx for your answer.

www.wherecraft.fr

ninuxsoft, Co-owner of wherecraft

hello sashie. First sorry for my bad english im french. So im Co-owner of modded server on craftbukkit cauldron forge upgraded.
My questions is do you think your plugin could be only usable with spigot or he could do with cauldron? thx for your answer.

www.wherecraft.fr

ninuxsoft, Co-owner of wherecraft

I've never tested my builds with anything other then spigot. If you want to test that to see if it will work but i can't guarantee it will. I know there are a few methods in there that require stuff from bukkit/spigot.
Let me know if it works ^.^

Hey , i think it's very good addon but it don't work on my server , version of the spigot is git-Spigot-1543 (MC: 1.7.9) (Implementing API version 1.7.9-RO.3-SNAPSHOT) and plugin version is skDragon , i don't see it in /plugins , sorry for Engils , i'm Polish

how to make a only specifically player can see particles?
Depending on what effect your using you'll see [, isSingle %-boolean%, %-player%] [, isClientside %-boolean%, %-player%] [, isClientside %-players%] or [, visibleTo %-players%] in the syntax

in the new system everything will be [, visibleTo %-players%]