Solved Give Item for player and set name for Item

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUYSONGLOI

Sep 16, 2018
I want to use a command to give Paper for Player, but i don't know how to set "named" for item
(I do not know what to call it - It's like the variable [a] contains the number 1, and the variable [x] contains the item to give to the Player)
I tryed:

code_language.skript:
command /gi w3 <player>:
    permission: ocscho.ngucac
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is set:
            give arg-1 1 paper named "&fPaper chui dit" with lore "&fChui dit cuc phe cho nguoi benh tri"
        set the item to {itemg} #<---- Here

but can't :emoji_frowning:

Thanks <3

Last edited:
I want to use a command to give Paper for Player, but i don't know how to set "named" for item
(I do not know what to call it - It's like the variable [a] contains the number 1, and the variable [x] contains the item to give to the Player)
I tryed:

code_language.skript:
command /gi w3 <player>:
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is set:
            give arg-1 1 paper named "&fPaper chui dit" with lore "&fChui dit cuc phe cho nguoi benh tri"
        set the item to {itemg} #<---- Here

but can't :emoji_frowning:

Thanks <3
code_language.skript:
command /gi w3 <player>:
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is set:
            set {item} to 1 paper named "&fPaper chui dit" with lore "&fChui dit cuc phe cho nguoi benh tri"
            give {item} to arg-1

Reactions: DUYSONGLOI
th
code_language.skript:
command /gi w3 <player>:
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is set:
            set {item} to 1 paper named "&fPaper chui dit" with lore "&fChui dit cuc phe cho nguoi benh tri"
            give {item} to arg-1
anks u <3

Status
Not open for further replies.