NPC, plants a sapling

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

player2709

Aug 1, 2017
Category: Fun/NPC

Suggested name: npc-plant

What I want:
I want that a Citizens npc (I mean this Plugin: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/citizens) goes every 30 minutes to a specific point and at this point it should place an oak sapling. When this is done, the npc should go back to the position where it started. The npc should have something like an planting animation (something like arm swing).

Ideas for commands:
/setstartpoint to set the start and end position
/setsaplingpoint to set the position for the sapling

Ideas for permissions: npc.setup

When I'd like it by: In one or 2 weeks would be nice.

Last edited:
w
Category: Fun/NPC

Suggested name: npc-plant

What I want:
I want that a Citizens npc (I mean this Plugin: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/citizens) goes every 30 minutes to a specific point and at this point it should place an oak sapling. When this is done, the npc should go back to the position where it started. The npc should have something like an planting animation (something like arm swing).

Ideas for commands:
/setstartpoint to set the start and end position
/setsaplingpoint to set the position for the sapling

Ideas for permissions: npc.setup

When I'd like it by: In one or 2 weeks would be nice.
whats the distance between the sapling and the startpoint because pathfinding isn't that easy on long distances. or you need to add path so multiple points

Please demonstrate with a working example in Skript with video proof. :emoji_slight_smile:

Oh it is possible to make it. I made a skript where you could program entities as animatronics for amusment rides. With all sorts of effects to it. Sadly i can't share it because its a private project.