Telport players to random locations

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congraz

Oct 26, 2018
Hello everyone!

I have been trying and trying to make a PvPevent skript, and when players wirite /pvpevent join they are being teleportede to the map. So after 60 seconds, the players there have white /PvPevent join will be teleportede to random locations in the arena. I have made almost the hole skript, but i cant find out how to send a player to a random location, all the players.

Hope you guys understand me. Thanks for help!

Hello everyone!

I have been trying and trying to make a PvPevent skript, and when players wirite /pvpevent join they are being teleportede to the map. So after 60 seconds, the players there have white /PvPevent join will be teleportede to random locations in the arena. I have made almost the hole skript, but i cant find out how to send a player to a random location, all the players.

Hope you guys understand me. Thanks for help!
Can you provide your skript?

Can you provide your skript?
Yes i got it here:
options:

prefix: &8[&cEvent&8]

command /pvpevent [<text>]:
trigger:
if player has permission "event.start":
if arg 1 is "start":
broadcast "{@prefix} &7Så er der &b&lPvPEvent&7! Skriv &e/PvPEvent join&7 for at joine! Bemærk inventory bliver &7&ngemt&7. &8(&a60 sekunder&8)"
wait 20 seconds
broadcast "{@prefix} &7Så er der &b&lPvPEvent&7! Skriv &e/PvPEvent join&7 for at joine! Bemærk inventory bliver &7&ngemt&7.&8 (&a20 sekunder&8)"
wait 10 seconds
broadcast "{@prefix} &7Så er der &b&lPvPEvent&7! Skriv &e/PvPEvent join&7 for at joine! Bemærk inventory bliver &7&ngemt&7.&8 (&a10 sekunder&8)"
wait 5 seconds
broadcast "{@prefix} &7Så er der &b&lPvPEvent&7! Skriv &e/PvPEvent join&7 for at joine! Bemærk inventory bliver &7&ngemt&7.&8 (&a5 sekunder&8)"
wait 2 seconds
broadcast "{@prefix} &7Så er der &b&lPvPEvent&7! Skriv &e/PvPEvent join&7 for at joine! Bemærk inventory bliver &7&ngemt&7.&8 (&a3 sekunder&8)"
wait 1 seconds
broadcast "{@prefix} &a&nPvPEvent begynder!"
make console execute command "/hgfjsg"
if player has permission "event.join":
if arg 1 is "join":
send "&8{@prefix} &7Du bliver sendt til eventet."
wait 1 seconds
teleport player to location at -2565, 40, -3725 in world "Congraz"

Status
Not open for further replies.