Chest GUI??

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2017
what Chest GUI better????
im using tuske's GUI
but i found reading speed will be very slow...

only on inventory click's event GUI????

try replace format gui slot with make gui slot
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That is same ~
mine /sk reload scripts reload time is very long....now already 20 second...
upload_2018-10-26_21-41-18.png

any better GUI suggest?
Personally, i see myself w the need to use SkQuery for the creation of GUI (1.7.10) 'cause TusKe doesnt work for me. So far, SkQuery is going well, the only annoying thing is that if or if it should be placed at some point ''wait <time> [(ticks | second )]"

code_language.skript:
open chest with <size> rows named "<name>" to player
wait 0.1 tick
format slot <slot> of player with <item|ID> [named ""] to [(close [then run]|be unstealable)]

i mean this
https://github.com/Tuke-Nuke/TuSKe/wiki/GUI-Manager

in Advanced GUI - global GUI
[doublepost=1540995811,1540995726][/doublepost]I cant use this
it just show me unknow....
View attachment 2890
Tuske is inactive since 2017, so we can't expect support from TukeNuke right now.
what Chest GUI better????
im using tuske's GUI
but i found reading speed will be very slow...

only on inventory click's event GUI????
Update your skript.

Tuske is inactive since 2017, so we can't expect support from TukeNuke right now.

Update your skript.
The original Tuske is inactive yes, but Pikachu has forked/patched it to continue working on newer versions.
Can be found HERE

For the OP. the reason its loading slow is because you are reloading all your scripts at once.
Don't do that, just use /sk reload <name of script> to reload just the script you are working on.
Its less strain on the server, and reloading ALL of your scripts really servers no purpose.

using /sk reload all, will also broke all the guis, when using Pikachu's fork.

The original Tuske is inactive yes, but Pikachu has forked/patched it to continue working on newer versions.
Can be found HERE

For the OP. the reason its loading slow is because you are reloading all your scripts at once.
Don't do that, just use /sk reload <name of script> to reload just the script you are working on.
Its less strain on the server, and reloading ALL of your scripts really servers no purpose.
I think it's okay to reload all of it at once since he has only 9 skript files. I think the OP was only concerned about the 20 seconds delay and he felt that there's a problem so he rushed here to ask on how to fix such issue.

And also @Choong Yun Chean, consider downloading the Tuske fork of Pikachu and inform us if it helps you with your problem.

I think it's okay to reload all of it at once since he has only 9 skript files. I think the OP was only concerned about the 20 seconds delay and he felt that there's a problem so he rushed here to ask on how to fix such issue.
Yes Im aware. Im pointing out, the 20 second delay is from reloading all scripts at once. And since you would only be editing one script at a time, therefor you should only be reloading one script at a time.

Im well aware there's nothing "wrong" with reloading all of them at once, but their main issue is the loading time, so the suggested fix is to reload just the script you are working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.