SkUtilities Error

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabricioSouza

Mar 15, 2018
I was programming a skript here using SkUtilities for configuration files, but there was a big problem. When I run a command it will probably perform a function that is the SKUTILITIES addon. Only an error appears when executing the function.

upload_2018-10-20_11-34-8.png

code_language.skript:
add arg 2 to yaml nodes "Grupos." of file "plugins/SkPermissions/grupos.yml"

Try
code_language.skript:
add arg 2 to skutil yaml nodes "Grupos." of file "plugins/SkPermissions/grupos.yml"

Did you use the code I just posted? It's slightly different than yours.

Yes, I used all the codes but as I had said (or not) when I use this to give an error on the console this is triggered because of the "Groups POINT." if I take the "Groups" POINT the skript works normally but it does not point to a sub-string within the Groups string.

I'm a little confused, in your OP you have
  1. add arg 2 to yaml nodes "Grupos." of file "plugins/SkPermissions/grupos.yml"
, but in your last post you're saying it's

Is it supposed to be "GROUPS" or "GRUPOS"? If it's supposed to be GROUPS, and you code says GRUPOS, of course it will throw an error.

I'm a little confused, in your OP you have , but in your last post you're saying it's

Is it supposed to be "GROUPS" or "GRUPOS"? If it's supposed to be GROUPS, and you code says GRUPOS, of course it will throw an error.

So I'll show you a picture.
[doublepost=1540079305,1540079247][/doublepost]When I use "add arg 2 to skutil yaml nodes" Groups "from file" Plugins / SkPermissions / groups.yml "in the configuration it just arrows that which is in the image.
[doublepost=1540079336][/doublepost]
upload_2018-10-20_20-48-46.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-20_20-48-21.png
    upload_2018-10-20_20-48-21.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 206
Status
Not open for further replies.