Addon [Deleted] SkVault (Skript Economy Registerer)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donut

Mar 27, 2017
U.S.
Donut submitted a new resource:

SkVault (Custom Economy Support) - Make your custom Skript economy Vault compatible!

VbZvprS.gif

SkVault allows you to register your custom Skript economy with Vault, enabling plugins to seamlessly hook into it. You have the option to allow SkVault to automatically handle Vault requests or you can fully customize what happens during request events yourself.

More details available on the SkVault github
https://github.com/OfficialDonut/SkVault/wiki

Read more about this resource...

Donut updated SkVault (Custom Economy Support) with a new update entry:

Version 1.1

- Changed the 'enable automatic linking' effect syntax to:
code_language.skript:
enable auto[matic] [vault] (linking|hooking) (with|using) [bal[ance]] [var[iable]] %objects%
With this syntax you do not put the variable as a string. Example:
code_language.skript:
enable automatic vault linking with balance variable {balances::%player%}

- Request events are now still called when you have automatic linking enabled. If automatic linking is enabled, listening for a request event manually will...

Read the rest of this update entry...

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: EconomyNameRequest
uhhh can't load other plugins requiring economy
on vault economy name request:
return "CC"
[doublepost=1537779913,1537779684][/doublepost]i assume this is cause the skript isn't loaded yet maybe add a default value?

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: EconomyNameRequest
uhhh can't load other plugins requiring economy
on vault economy name request:
return "CC"
[doublepost=1537779913,1537779684][/doublepost]i assume this is cause the skript isn't loaded yet maybe add a default value?
Which version of Skript are you using?
Which version of SkVault are you using?
Which version of Vault are you using?
Which server software/version are you using?

Which version of Skript are you using?
Which version of SkVault are you using?
Which version of Vault are you using?
Which server software/version are you using?
Shit totally forgot about this
Skript - Fixes V8
SkVault - 1.2
Vault - 1.5.6-b49
Server - Paperspigot 1.7

i have no intention of supporting outdated server/plugin versions. If you can reproduce the error with up to date versions of everything id be happy to help

Reactions: ShaneBee
i have no intention of supporting outdated server/plugin versions. If you can reproduce the error with up to date versions of everything id be happy to help
Im using Fe right now so problem resolved, anyways just wondering do you help 1.8 users then?
[doublepost=1538023057,1538022983][/doublepost]also
"Version 1.2
- Fixed error when using older Skript versions"

""i have no intention of supporting outdated server/plugin versions.""
""- Fixed error when using older Skript versions"""

Outdated and Older are two different things.

Ie: We are currently on Skript (benskus fork) 2.2 dev37c
so something like dev27 would be considered "Older"

you are on Mirreski's fork Skript - Fixes V8, that would be considered outdated!

exactly what shane said, an api change was made in dev32 that i initially overlooked. dev32 is a hell of a lot more recent than mirreski's fork.

as for your question "do you help 1.8 users then?" if the issue is caused by 1.8, no i wont waste my time fixing it (unless its a simple fix). if the issue is not because of 1.8, of course i will address it. all i ask is that people reproduce errors with up to date versions since like i said, im not gonna waste my time figuring out if thats the reason

exactly what shane said, an api change was made in dev32 that i initially overlooked. dev32 is a hell of a lot more recent than mirreski's fork.

as for your question "do you help 1.8 users then?" if the issue is caused by 1.8, no i wont waste my time fixing it (unless its a simple fix). if the issue is not because of 1.8, of course i will address it. all i ask is that people reproduce errors with up to date versions since like i said, im not gonna waste my time figuring out if thats the reason
Understandable, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.