Solved Skript problem

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scholler

Aug 6, 2018
Hello!
I have a 1.12.2 spigot server, and my version of Skript is 2.2-dev37c.

So the question is, what's wrong with this code:

code_language.skript:
command /radio <arguments>:

So this <arguments> is not working, it says "Unknown type: <arguments>" or something like that.

I tried to install Skript 2.2 bensku-2.3-alpha2, but...
I got an error:

Java:
[16:53:16 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling Skript v2.3-alpha2 (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: null
        at ch.njol.skript.aliases.ItemData.<init>(ItemData.java:153) ~[?:?]
        at ch.njol.skript.aliases.ItemData.<init>(ItemData.java:157) ~[?:?]
        at ch.njol.skript.aliases.Aliases.<clinit>(Aliases.java:144) ~[?:?]
        at ch.njol.skript.Skript.onEnable(Skript.java:367) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) ~[spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-2cf50f0-2b93d83]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:337) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-2cf50f0-2b93d83]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:403) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-2cf50f0-2b93d83]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:381) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-2cf50f0-2b93d83]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:330) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-2cf50f0-2b93d83]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:752) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-2cf50f0-2b93d83]
        at org.bukkit.Bukkit.reload(Bukkit.java:525) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-2cf50f0-2b93d83]
        at org.bukkit.command.defaults.ReloadCommand.execute(ReloadCommand.java:27) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-2cf50f0-2b93d83]
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:141) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-2cf50f0-2b93d83]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:648) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-2cf50f0-2b93d83]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:634) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-2cf50f0-2b93d83]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.aP(DedicatedServer.java:444) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-2cf50f0-2b93d83]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:407) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-2cf50f0-2b93d83]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:679) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-2cf50f0-2b93d83]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:577) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-2cf50f0-2b93d83]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_181]
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: not yet implemented
        at ch.njol.skript.bukkitutil.block.MagicBlockCompat.getSetter(MagicBlockCompat.java:318) ~[?:?]
        at ch.njol.skript.bukkitutil.block.BlockCompat.<clinit>(BlockCompat.java:45) ~[?:?]
        ... 20 more

and when I type /sk (same if I type /skript help) it says "/skript help" and.. not working

Sorry for my bad English.

code_language.skript:
Warning: this is an unstable release. It will likely break your server. Use it only if you're interested in helping us find and fix bugs.

In addition to that, 1.12 and older are not supported at the moment. When we have them working again, a new release will be made.

code_language.skript:
Warning: this is an unstable release. It will likely break your server. Use it only if you're interested in helping us find and fix bugs.

In addition to that, 1.12 and older are not supported at the moment. When we have them working again, a new release will be made.
Thats the 2.3-alpha2 version. I'm using 2.2, just tested 2.3 cuz the code not worked.

So..
Whats wrong with this code:
code_language.skript:
command /radio <arguments>:
This is the problem.
EDIT:
The error is this:
Java:
[19:53:46 ERROR]: [Skript] Unknown type 'arguments'

I found the same thing on this website: http://en.njol.ch/projects/skript/doc/commands

The basic syntax of a custom command definition is a follows:
command /commandname <arguments>: # arguments are explained below
description: A description of what this command does
usage: How to use the command, e.g. /commandname <arguments> # If omitted this defaults to something similar to how the command was defined above.
permission: required.permission.to.use.this.command # If omitted this command can be used by everyone regardless of permissions.
permission message: Message to send if the player doesn't have the required permission to use this command # If omitted this defaults to "You don't have the required permission to use this command"
executable by: players/console/players and console # If omitted this command can be executed by players and the console.
aliases: /c, /comname. # a list of aliases of the command which are usually abbreviations of the command
trigger:
put conditions and effects here that will be checked/executed when the command is used.
[doublepost=1536343967,1536343654][/doublepost]btw I already fixed the code, I used the "on command" event..
But I still don't know why this code isn't working... Can someone tell me?
Ikr argument is not a type, but I found that on http://en.njol.ch/projects/skript/doc/commands
[doublepost=1536344094][/doublepost]Oh wait... My new code is:

code_language.skript:
on command:
    command is "radio":
        player has permission "radio":
            if command has argument-1:

But I got an error
Java:
[20:13:36 ERROR]: The expression 'argument' can only be used within a command

I just tried this, and it works
code_language.skript:
on command:
    command is "radio":
        player has permission "radio":
            if arguments = "test":
                send ""

I found the same thing on this website: http://en.njol.ch/projects/skript/doc/commands
But I still don't know why this code isn't working... Can someone tell me?
Ikr argument is not a type, but I found that on http://en.njol.ch/projects/skript/doc/commands
As for this part, I already explained to you but you chose to ignore me..... "arguments" is not a type!
"command /commandname <arguments>: # arguments are explained below"
That is an example, saying to put your arguments there!

Status
Not open for further replies.