skRayFall

Addon skRayFall 1.9.28

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

eyesniper2

Jun 28, 2017
eyesniper2 submitted a new resource:

skRayFall - Make your server come alive!

066b81b74f.png

Description

skRayFall is an addon for the Skript language. Get the bleeding edge tools and features that will help make your server come alive and take it...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Farid
eyesniper2 updated skRayFall with a new update entry:

1.9.10 Update

Hey Everyone,

This is a quick follow up update skRayFall 1.9.9. There was an issue found that prevented several features in skRayFall for Spigot 1.12 to not start. This update should resolve that issue.

What's Fixed/Added?
  • Added 1.12 compatibility/support.
Thank you everyone for the support and happy skripting!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Charles
can you make this work
code_language.skript:
send player title "x" with subtitle "x" for {_int} seconds
thanks.

Could you add an option in the config to completely disable the use of team and socreboard? SkRayFall conflicts with one of my plugins :/

Could you add an option in the config to completely disable the use of team and socreboard? SkRayFall conflicts with one of my plugins :/

In the config file there is the enableFastScoreBoards: true option. Set that to false and you should be good to go!

The expression set citizen {bot::%{_p}%::botid} max health to 40 isn't working.
Also, how can I heal a citizen?