Solved Color Bold

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMistical

Aug 2, 2018
Hello, i have a problem :c.
What happens, is that I have done a skript and it has always worked perfectly (while I was using the Skript version 2.2-dev25), but, today I changed the version to the last version of https://github.com/SkriptLang/Skript / releases, but during the change the console did not give me any errors or anything, only that when I use a command that sends a message with a color for example "&eHello", when the user uses it, he sends it as "&e&lHola" the color BOLD (&l) I never used it, here I show you a part of the code.
Just in case, this problem never happened to me when I used the other version.
PD: The others messages works, but the others messages have &l :c

Attachments

• Problem SK.JPG
    Problem SK.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Hello, i have a problem :c.
What happens, is that I have done a skript and it has always worked perfectly (while I was using the Skript version 2.2-dev25), but, today I changed the version to the last version of https://github.com/SkriptLang/Skript / releases, but during the change the console did not give me any errors or anything, only that when I use a command that sends a message with a color for example "&eHello", when the user uses it, he sends it as "&e&lHola" the color BOLD (&l) I never used it, here I show you a part of the code.
Just in case, this problem never happened to me when I used the other version.
PD: The others messages works, but the others messages have &l :c

You need to update to a newer version. Around dev 25 things changed with json chat formats. And this might have been a bug then. What you also can do is just put a &r in place of the &f

That works! Thanks :emoji_slight_smile:, but a i currently use the latest version of Skript, when i upgraded to the last one, this problem occurred

Status
Not open for further replies.