Solved Give a heart of absorption

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aralwen

May 26, 2017
I am trying to give an absorbing heart to a player, only a heart not two and without effect of particles and regeneration of life.
I found :
- apply absorption 1 to player
- set absorption hearts of player to 1

but that does not answer my request :/

I also read the documentation, and unless I do not understand: add 1 absorption hearts to player - Doesn't work

code_language.skript:
command /abso:
    trigger:
        # ....
        send "&aYou have received an absorption heart."

Thank's in advance !

Last edited:
Im not really sure how you dont understand that... i mean it gives an example right on the page
"set absorption hearts of player to 10"

Im not really sure how you dont understand that... i mean it gives an example right on the page
"set absorption hearts of player to 10"
Yes that I understood, but I'm not trying to define an absorption, but to give an absorption heart.
The problem with set is that if someone eats a golden apple, it will not take into account

"Returns the amount of absorption hearts a player has. The changers are set, remove/subtract, reset and add"
So try "add 10 to absorption hearts of player"

"Returns the amount of absorption hearts a player has. The changers are set, remove/subtract, reset and add"
So try "add 10 to absorption hearts of player"
Oh I feel really stupid ...
I had tried add 10 absorption hearts of player T_T

Thank you for your patience x)

Youre welcome.
When it comes to changers and expressions they all work the same way
add 10 to %expression%
remove 10 from %expression%
set %expression% to 10

Status
Not open for further replies.