Enchant disabled

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aralwen

May 26, 2017
Good evening, I try to prohibit the enchantment fire aspect and flame in a table or anvil with books.
I admit to being a little lost.

code_language.skript:
on enchant prepare:
    if enchant offer is fire aspect:

Thank's in advance.
Aralwen
[doublepost=1534973243,1534804426][/doublepost]Bump ! No one has a idea? :c

You could check for the inventory the player is clicking and the slot the player has clicked, if the slot is the slot where you put the item in you could try to remove the fireaspect from the event-item in an inventory click event

You could check for the inventory the player is clicking and the slot the player has clicked, if the slot is the slot where you put the item in you could try to remove the fireaspect from the event-item in an inventory click event
The problem is that an enchanting table is random :c

The problem is that an enchanting table is random :c
To do this... i THINK you would need something like skript mirror to check for the enchant offers. (There might be an addon for that too, im not sure) it would be a super complicated process that is not very easy to explain how to do

code_language.skript:
on enchant:
    set {_item} to event-item
    wait 1 tick
    {_item}.removeEnchantment(fire aspect)
this should do the trick, this uses skript-mirror

Reactions: ShaneBee
code_language.skript:
on enchant:
    set {_item} to event-item
    wait 1 tick
    {_item}.removeEnchantment(fire aspect)
this should do the trick, this uses skript-mirror
It works perfectly, thank you very much!
However, how to block to use the books in the anvil?

Status
Not open for further replies.