How do I play an .nbs file with Skript?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidanete

Apr 11, 2017
I don't know how to do it.... Please, tell me a way and an example with that way in work.

Thank you

I read now the docs of that addon. Can you put an example of how to use it? At least to have a reference of what I can do when I return home to put it on my server :emoji_grinning:
code_language.skript:
command /testing <boolean> [<text>]:
   trigger:
       if the argument 1 is true:
           message "&5Playing track"
           if argument 2 is set:
               play song from file string-argument to player
           else:
               play song file "plugins/FunkySk/test.nbs" to player
       else:
           message "&6Testing the second method"
           if argument 2 is set:
               set {_song} to song from file string-argument
           else:
               set {_song} to song from file "plugins/FunkySk/test.nbs"
               set {_songs::*} to songs from file "plugins/FunkySk/test.nbs" and "plugins/FunkySk/test2.nbs"
           play noteblock song {_song} to player
you can find this example there https://forums.skunity.com/resources/funkysk.394/
and syntax too

Thank you, when I can test it I will do, and if it works I will mark this as solved and you as best answer, you will also get the winner rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.