Solved Smart score with error

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabricioSouza

Mar 15, 2018
Hi, I'm FabricioSouza and I need some help. My problem is that the stylish scoreboard does not work. I put each scoreboard in the worlds "MainLobby" and "LobbySkyWars" but the problem is that they do not appear. Even without errors in the console the score does not appear.

Skript Version (do not put latest): Skript 2.2 (dev33)
Skript Author: Bensku
Minecraft Version: 1.8.9

Addons using (including versions):
Umbaska v3-dev34, Tuske 1.8.2, skRayRall 1.9.12, SkQuery Lime 3.0.6Lime, WildSkript 1.8.

Troubleshooting:

Have you tried searching the docs? Yes
Have you tried searching the forums? No
What other methods have you tried to fix it? I have tried to downgrade my Skript version and still doesn't work.
[doublepost=1533159904,1533159792][/doublepost]Code

code_language.skript:
every second:
    loop all players:   
        if loop-player's world is "LobbyPrincipal":           
            if stylish scoreboard "Lobby-%loop-player%" does not exist:
                create new stylish scoreboard named "Lobby-%loop-player%"
                loop 7 times:
                    create a new id based score "Lobby-%loop-player%Slot%loop-number%" with text "&%loop-number%" slot loop-number for stylish scoreboard "Lobby-%loop-player%"
            wait 3 ticks
            set title of stylish scoreboard "Lobby-%loop-player%" to "&6&l&6&lHugNetWork"
            set stylish scoreboard of loop-player to "Lobby-%loop-player%"   
            set the text of id "Lobby-%loop-player%Slot7" to "&7&l"       
            set the text of id "Lobby-%loop-player%Slot6" to "Grupo: %{HugNetWork.grupo.%loop-player%}%"
            set the text of id "Lobby-%loop-player%Slot5" to "Cash: &a%{cash.%loop-player%}%"               
            set the text of id "Lobby-%loop-player%Slot4" to "&8"
            set the text of id "Lobby-%loop-player%Slot3" to "Online: &a%number of all players%"
            set the text of id "Lobby-%loop-player%Slot2" to "&7"
            set the text of id "Lobby-%loop-player%Slot1" to "&ePowerCraft.com.br"
            delete stylish scoreboard "SkyWars-%loop-player%"
        else:
            delete stylish scoreboard "Lobby-%loop-player%"

if loop-player's world is "LobbySkyWars":           
            if stylish scoreboard "SkyWars-%loop-player%" does not exist:
                create new stylish scoreboard named "SkyWars-%loop-player%"
                loop 15 times:
                    create a new id based score "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot%loop-number%" with text "&%loop-number%" slot loop-number for stylish scoreboard "SkyWars-%loop-player%"
            wait 3 ticks
            set title of stylish scoreboard "SkyWars-%loop-player%" to "&6&lSKY WARS"
            set stylish scoreboard of loop-player to "SkyWars-%loop-player%"
            set text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot15" to "&7&l"   
            set text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot14" to "&eSolo:"   
            set text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot13" to "&r  Vítimas: &a0"       
            set text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot12" to "&r  Vitórias: &a0"
            set text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot11" to "&eDupla:"   
            set text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot10" to "  &rVítimas: &a0"   
            set text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot9" to "  &rVitórias: &a0"   
            set text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot8" to "&eMega:"   
            set text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot7" to "  Vítimas: &a0"       
            set text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot6" to "  Vitórias: &a0"
            set text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot5" to ""               
            set text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot4" to "Coins: &a0"               
            set text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot3" to "Cash: &a%{cash.%loop-player%}%"
            set text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot2" to "&7"
            set text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot1" to "&ehugnetwork.com.br"
            delete stylish scoreboard "Lobby-%loop-player%"
        else:
            delete stylish scoreboard "SkyWars-%loop-player%"

I use kkk, The latest version of Skellett.
[doublepost=1533165832,1533165706][/doublepost]Forgive me for forgetting to mention the use of the addon.
[doublepost=1533394532][/doublepost][16:33:29 WARN]: [Skript] Task #24 for Skript v2.2-dev25 generated an exception
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.scoreboard.Scoreboard.getEntryTeam(Ljava/lang/String:emoji_wink:Lorg/bukkit/scoreboard/Team;
at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Stylishboards.StyleManager.createScore(StyleManager.java:78) ~[?:?]
at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Stylishboards.EffStylishSlotCreate.execute(EffStylishSlotCreate.java:39) ~[?:?]
at ch.njol.skript.lang.Effect.run(Effect.java:54) ~[?:?]
at ch.njol.skript.lang.TriggerItem.walk(TriggerItem.java:65) ~[?:?]
at ch.njol.skript.lang.TriggerItem.walk(TriggerItem.java:93) ~[?:?]
at ch.njol.skript.lang.Trigger.execute(Trigger.java:53) ~[?:?]
at ch.njol.skript.events.EvtPeriodical.execute(EvtPeriodical.java:92) ~[?:?]
at ch.njol.skript.events.EvtPeriodical$1.run(EvtPeriodical.java:106) ~[?:?]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[spigot-1.8.jar:git-Spigot-550ebac-7019900]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350) [spigot-1.8.jar:git-Spigot-550ebac-7019900]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.z(MinecraftServer.java:709) [spigot-1.8.jar:git-Spigot-550ebac-7019900]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.DedicatedServer.z(DedicatedServer.java:316) [spigot-1.8.jar:git-Spigot-550ebac-7019900]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.y(MinecraftServer.java:634) [spigot-1.8.jar:git-Spigot-550ebac-7019900]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:537) [spigot-1.8.jar:git-Spigot-550ebac-7019900]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_151]

Wait in your second message with the format you said you were using dev33, in the error message it says dev25 and now you said you're using dev27???

When I got this error I was using the Dev version 33. When I got help from Shanebee I got it and switched to dev version 25 because the dev 33 had not caught. Also happened the same thing and I moved to ev 27 and still did not work. Every time I have a mistake I sometimes change version to see if it catches.
[doublepost=1533403652,1533403567][/doublepost]When I downloaded the dev 25 I got this error. And he simply talks about the error of the elegant scoreboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.