Online Staff GUI

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

KAVKAZIE

Feb 27, 2017
Hello, Can someone please give me a good Online staff in GUI because a code that a guy gave me always got glitch. thanks.

Hello, Can someone please give me a good Online staff in GUI because a code that a guy gave me always got glitch. thanks.
Something like this will work
You will need Tuske for the GUI
And the staff members will need the permission "staff.gui"
code_language.skript:
command /staff:
    trigger:
        if player has permission "staff.gui":
            open virtual chest inventory named "&3ONLINE STAFF LIST" to player
            set {_num} to 0
            loop all players:
                if loop-player has permission "staff.gui":
                    format gui slot {_num} of player with skull of loop-player named "&a%loop-player%" with lore "&7Rank: %prefix of loop-player%"
                    add 1 to {_num}

that's how tuske works
code_language.skript:
open (virtual %inventory type% inventory [with size %integer%] [(named|with (name|title)) %string%]) to %players%

that's how tuske works
code_language.skript:
open (virtual %inventory type% inventory [with size %integer%] [(named|with (name|title)) %string%]) to %players%
i made open chest with 3 rows named "&8Online Staff" to player and its works good
[doublepost=1531852587,1531852557][/doublepost]
that's how tuske works
code_language.skript:
And thanks for helping

how exactly is that "free of bugs" compared to what I posted?
If Im not mistaken yours would require SkQuery and no one on here would ever recommend SkQuery GUI over Tuske
'' free of bugs '' just so he know that you do not have bugs either, im not saying that yours has bugs
Btw, why do u say that nobody would recommend SkQuery? sorry for my ignorance, im new.

'' free of bugs '' just so he know that you do not have bugs either, im not saying that yours has bugs
Btw, why do u say that nobody would recommend SkQuery? sorry for my ignorance, im new.
From what I’ve been told it’s just not nearly as efficient as tuske

oh ok. I understand, i thought iu mean it was a bad addon or something
no no, i use SkQuery for a lot of stuff. And If I have to, I will use their gui system, but Tuske is a lot easier to work with, and a lot more efficient. With SkQuery GUIs half the time you have to throw in a "wait 1 tick" because if you don't something is bound to not work. And Tuske, well it just works.

no no, i use SkQuery for a lot of stuff. And If I have to, I will use their gui system, but Tuske is a lot easier to work with, and a lot more efficient. With SkQuery GUIs half the time you have to throw in a "wait 1 tick" because if you don't something is bound to not work. And Tuske, well it just works.
dude, thnx for explanation