PrisonCore

Script PrisonCore 1.1.13

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Alontrle

Feb 26, 2017
Alontrle submitted a new resource:

PrisonCore - Prison Core, Discord integration, Autosell, Constantly updated

PCArtboard_1.png

Prison Core Version: 1.0.3

What is Prison Core?

Prison Core is what it's named, a core being made for prison. The core is coded in skript but all data is stored in the plugins folder. There are configs and player data. The core currently only does rankups and prestiges but it will eventually handle everything and disregarding skript and the addons will be a stand...

Read more about this resource...

Alontrle updated PrisonCore with a new update entry:

Shop fixes

A hotfix to some broken block textures, and fixing gamemode creative. More patches will be applied to this, please be aware there will be some warning, I believe skript has an error with how it reads blocks so I am forced to use IDs for the time being, I am in contact with the developers of SK. Thank you.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Alontrle Tried to delete my review so I can give a 5 star, there's no delete button anymore :emoji_frowning: Thanks for the answer though!

Oh yeah, also in the Spigot Wiki in "PrisonCore Commands" the /rankadmin actually was there twice, while the second one should've been /shopadmin, just a heads up :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

There also are some missing commands like /playtime etc.

@Alontrle Tried to delete my review so I can give a 5 star, there's no delete button anymore :emoji_frowning: Thanks for the answer though!

Oh yeah, also in the Spigot Wiki in "PrisonCore Commands" the /rankadmin actually was there twice, while the second one should've been /shopadmin, just a heads up :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

There also are some missing commands like /playtime etc.
Oh shit your right, thanks. Also yeah I forgot I added playtime. lol

Reactions: Madrid