Solved TAB LIST

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Kristian Rahbek

Jun 12, 2018
United States
Hey!
So i want to make a server trying to only use the script plugins.
So i need a tab list, but can't figure out making one?
I do not need the name to be changed, but they line over the heads, like the "WukkitCraft" you can see on the picture! :emoji_grinning:
Example like this:
maxresdefault.jpg

I would really appreciate it

depending on exactly what you want there, you could do something simple like this
You will need SkQuery i believe for the %nl% which makes a new line in your header
code_language.skript:
on join:
    set tab header to "&3WukkitCraft%nl%&bMinigames now out!" and footer to "&b----------" for player

depending on exactly what you want there, you could do something simple like this
You will need SkQuery i believe for the %nl% which makes a new line in your header
code_language.skript:
on join:
    set tab header to "&3WukkitCraft%nl%&bMinigames now out!" and footer to "&b----------" for player
thank you very much

Hi, i know this is a really old thread but what skript addons do you have? because this gives me an error every time i try it.
upload_2020-3-2_20-12-55.png

#CODE:
set tab header to "&6Crypto&3Craft%nl%&cGlasswars coming soon!" and footer to "&cOwner: akros#7886 on &1Discord" for player

You need to get rid of the #.
So this:
set tab header to "&6Crypto&3Craft%nl%&cGlasswars coming soon!" and footer to "&cOwner: akros7886 on &1Discord" for player
instead of this:
set tab header to "&6Crypto&3Craft%nl%&cGlasswars coming soon!" and footer to "&cOwner: akros#7886 on &1Discord" for player
If you really wanted to have the # for your discord tag, you could use this emoji which works; ♯ There might be another way, but not sure.

You need to get rid of the #.
So this:
set tab header to "&6Crypto&3Craft%nl%&cGlasswars coming soon!" and footer to "&cOwner: akros7886 on &1Discord" for player
instead of this:
If you really wanted to have the # for your discord tag, you could use this emoji which works; ♯ There might be another way, but not sure.
This worked! Thank you so much!

Just double the # like this:

Code:
set tab header to "&6Crypto&3Craft%nl%&cGlasswars coming soon!" and footer to "&cOwner: akros##7886 on &1Discord" for player

It will be displayed as just one # because it's in a string