Solved Skins

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperFox

May 31, 2017
Hello everyone. I am new in Skript (Almost everyone says so, so I'll say it too)
In the menu in Skript there is such a thing as skull of player. So, is there any addon for skins support from SkinsRestorer? Well, or another plugin on skins, which has such a thing ?. P.S. By google translator

Hey.
So from what I know about SkinRestorer.... its a plugin that restores skins for servers in offline mode. With that said, it seems automatic, and im not really sure what you would be needing it for in Skript?
I have searched the docs and the only thing I see that can change players skins is from an add-on called wildskript, which i believe is outdated and no longer maintained.

What exactly are you trying to achieve?

SkinRestorer also has a skin changing function in addition to what you mentioned, that's probably what he's talking about.

You can use the following, it uses skript-mirror:
code_language.skript:
import:

skinsrestorer.shared.api.SkinRestorerAPI
  skinsrestorer.bukkit.menu.SkinsGUI

offlineplayers property (custom|disguised) skull:
  get:

set {_skin-name} to SkinRestorerAPI.getSkinName("%expression-1%")
    set {_skin} to SkinRestorerAPI.getSkin({_skin-name})
    set {_skull} to player head
    SkinsGUI.setSkin({_skull}, {_skin}.getValue())
    return {_skull}
Example usage:
code_language.skript:
set {_skull} to disguised skull of player

Status
Not open for further replies.