Replacing one syntax from SkUtillities

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbarx

Feb 25, 2017
Hello, so we will go to point i need to replace var = var parsed as Date, any solution which i can replace it?

i got one syntax what was used by SkUtillities and i wanna replace him with working one for 1.12.2+
code_language.skript:
set {_time} to {_data::%loop-index%::4} parsed as date

I just wanna replace it with some working one because SkUtillities stopped working on 1.12, then someone fixed it but on 1.12.2 it doesn't work anymore. so if there is any solution how to replace it

you want replace it with what?
[doublepost=1530026677,1530026641][/doublepost]you can try parse as timespan

With any syntax what can parse variable {something} to date like %now%
[doublepost=1530026726,1530026692][/doublepost]Ok i'll try
[doublepost=1530027596][/doublepost]It works. but there is problem with it. i am using %now% and when i wanna do differences between them i got <none>

set a variable to now then wait then set another variable to now then do:
code_language.skript:
set {var3} to difference between {var1} and {var2}

also, not really sure what you mean by SkUtilities not working on 1.12.2.... i use it on 1.12.2 and it works fine

Which version of SkUtilites are you using?
Which author/version of Skript are you using?
Which software are you using for your server? Spigot/Bukkit/Paper/other?

Status
Not open for further replies.