AtherialSK NEW! ADDON [COMING SOON] [LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS]

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But still if a server is accepting offline players, uuids change and stuff plus you can't tell the correct players from the fake ones. Correct me if I'm wrong lel
Real accounts verify with the Mojang API's and send the MojangProfile to the server or something like that which can be checked. Not sure on specifics but there are plugins on Spigot that support it.

Its actually possible. Fastlogin makes premium users use their premium uuid and its having its own mysql database where you can find if a player is premium or not. I just import the data of sql and use it in my skript. but would be nice if it just was "if player is cracked:". most people here (including me) are noob at sql

But still if a server is accepting offline players, uuids change and stuff plus you can't tell the correct players from the fake ones. Correct me if I'm wrong lel
You aren't wrong, it's impossible to detect accurately, there are ways but no reliable ones.

why? you can just decide to use it or not to use it.

personally i think the premium/cracked condition could be very usefull.
Imagine the following case: I have a server using Skript and this addon, at some point, it stops being updated and I want update my server but uh, this addon doesn't work in newer versions. Now, I have to replace lots of lines of code, search for new and maintained addons which will fill my needs once it happens again.

This case happens more often than not sadly, @Pikachu and me can confirm it after being helping people in this community for a while. With feature-specific addons, if something breaks, you don't have to worry about replacing everything because you were totally dependent in only one addon.

You aren't wrong, it's impossible to detect accurately, there are ways but no reliable ones.

Imagine the following case: I have a server using Skript and this addon, at some point, it stops being updated and I want update my server but uh, this addon doesn't work in newer versions. Now, I have to replace lots of lines of code, search for new and maintained addons which will fill my needs once it happens again.

This case happens more often than not sadly, @Pikachu and me can confirm it after being helping people in this community for a while. With feature-specific addons, if something breaks, you don't have to worry about replacing everything because you were totally dependent in only one addon.

uuh its very possible. I am using the plugin FastLogin that makes premium users to directly login/register with authme. it also changes their uuid to their premium uuid. ive seen this on many other cracked servers

uuh its very possible. I am using the plugin FastLogin that makes premium users to directly login/register with authme. it also changes their uuid to their premium uuid. ive seen this on many other cracked servers
afaik, if it's offline mode, everyone gets an offline uuid. Don't know how they do it but it does not look like it's using a reliable way.

Hello everyone!

I have decided to rebrand MattSK to a new project AtherialSK which has recently gone into development. I'm sorry I never finished MattSK but this time I'm going to finish it for real. Suggestions are now open.

Great, source is empty and it's already 6 month passed. All your posts are such a waste. Just quit.
[doublepost=1614168615,1531594951][/doublepost]You are disgrace to this community, I hate you.

Due to the inactivity of the author and the addon itself. I'm locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.