ServerInstances

Addon ServerInstances 2.0.2

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

LimeGlass

VIP
Supporter ++
Regular Diner
Addon Developer
Jan 24, 2017
location of "LimeGlass" parsed as player
LimeGlass submitted a new resource:

ServerInstances - A premium Skungee expansion to create a cloud server network.

ServerInstances is a premium Skript addon that extends Skungee's API to create cloud network based servers. It has syntax which get injected into Skungee on startup and those syntax can then be utilized to create and manage a cloud based network, all configurations and data folders are generated within the Skungee plugin folder.

The price will only exceed after a week of launch and more...

Read more about this resource...

I had some questions before buy.

-> The servers auto delete when stopped?
-> Its possible use custom .sh runnables? Like, add a command in bash for linux, for example, for remove some thing like a world
-> Its possible do a MYSQL storage with status of server
-> Any compatibility with screen?
-> How i can access the console of server?

I had some questions before buy.

-> The servers auto delete when stopped?
-> Its possible use custom .sh runnables? Like, add a command in bash for linux, for example, for remove some thing like a world
-> Its possible do a MYSQL storage with status of server
-> Any compatibility with screen?
-> How i can access the console of server?
Answered on Discord but placing here for anyone wondering.

• The servers auto delete when stopped? The servers don't get deleted from the running-servers yet, it's planned, they do when the bungeecord stops. I need to add a syntax to do this.
  • Its possible use custom .sh runnables? It's planned.
  • Add a command in bash for linux You can add custom arguments now and it should work the same with screen aswell.
  • Its possible do a MYSQL storage with status of server Sure, you can in the custom arguments in the configurations if you wish.
  • Any compatibility with screen? It's planned. (Probably next update)
  • How i can access the console of server? You can't really access the console of the created servers since they're utilizing the Bungeecord's instance, but you can execute console commands and control the whole server with the Skungee syntaxes and much more control over the servers.
If anyone needs support, you can message me or use this discussion thread for anything related to ServerInstances and I can reply within less than a week.

Found a bug/problem:
when using the shutdown/stop serverinstance syntax (better said, when running that code), the server is still in the config.yml of the BungeeCord Server xD

(not even sure whether the server was stopped or not)
I found that too, but it happens rarely, only when shutting down and starting the server quickly and playing it with it too fast.

I found that too, but it happens rarely, only when shutting down and starting the server quickly and playing it with it too fast.

But i only shutdown-ed a ServerInstance server... gonna test it again and editing this post with the result whether it still happens when only shutdowning a serverinstance server.
[doublepost=1529431520,1529309011][/doublepost]Can't edit my previous post...
However, back to the problem (i will just call it like that xD)..
it still occurrs whenever ONLY SHUTDOWNING a serverinstance server :/

Maybe ServerInstances doesn't remove a server from bungeecord's config.yml properly?
Would like to see some optimations in that way @LimeGlass :emoji_grinning:
btw i dont want to be unpolite, just "sharing" my opinion xD

Greets.

I'm hopping to see a RedisBungee support to allows other proxies to send players on server instances. :emoji_grinning: