Solved equip error?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claver01

Mar 22, 2018
when i try to use this code:

on equip:
#Code

it gives me a error:
ERROR [Script] can't understand this event: 'on equip' (test.sk, line 51: on equip:')

i have sharpsk still doesn't work

Does it start correctly?

i am using skript 2.2 Fixes V8b.jar version 1.8.+

still not working :emoji_stuck_out_tongue: ?
[doublepost=1529247404,1529246012][/doublepost]does anyone know what to do ?
[doublepost=1529259997][/doublepost]i swaer, i always get 0 help, from this community great.....
it may be because everyone is so lazy or so shit to script like me lol
Well posts like this sure won't get you help.

People told you they are using the newest bensku skript and on the latest version of spigot... and it works.
So it could be something to do with "skript 2.2 Fixes V8b.jar" <<<--- this?!?!? What is that?
Majority of people here use bensku's skript, so try that.

Well posts like this sure won't get you help.

People told you they are using the newest bensku skript and on the latest version of spigot... and it works.
So it could be something to do with "skript 2.2 Fixes V8b.jar" <<<--- this?!?!? What is that?
Majority of people here use bensku's skript, so try that.
well when i try to use bensku's skript version, it doesn't load my other scripts.... ?

well when i try to use bensku's skript version, it doesn't load my other scripts.... ?
In my personal opinion, I would run bensku’s skript and update your other skripts to work with it.
That’s because I know what bensku’s version is, I know it’s constantly being updated and worked on, and I have never heard of skript 2.2 fixes v8b.
I’m also going to assume any add on developer is basing their addons on bensku’s skript... and not this other version. You will also get way more support from this community if you are using the same version of skript as everyone else is

Status
Not open for further replies.