[1$|1-2 DAYS] I'll code you anything!

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

HiverHD

May 30, 2018
Hey there, I just want to offer the greatest community (skUnity) a service. I love to skript and I have way to much time in my life, so if anybody wants a skript for his server, I'd be glad to make one for you.

In general everything up to 100KB of code will be done after a day, but I have to estimate the difficulty of coding it first. I think that about 90% off the skripts I'll make will be done on the same day, because I normally spend a lot of time working on skripts, because I love skripting. But sometimes it can get really nasty and difficult, so try your look and request something!

I need to know what kind of skript it is, what it is about and which features it should have. I am a very experienced skripter, if you want, I can send you a few resources I've made on both SpigotMC and skUnity.

Add me on discord: HiverHD#8419

Best of luck,
HiverHD.

Last edited: