Not downloading on Linux

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukhausen

Mar 20, 2017
I wrote a script to download a plugin from my website. as i tested it on my pc it worked but as i thew it on linux it stopped working. i think the problem could be that the linux server dows not allow to down from websites or smth like that :/ anyone a idea?

code_language.skript:
            delete file "plugins\Skript\scripts\property.sk"
            download file from "https://lukhausen.de/skript/propertylukhausen.html" to file "plugins/Skript/scripts/property.sk"
            execute console command "/sk reload property.sk"
[doublepost=1527260529,1527182692][/doublepost]
I wrote a script to download a plugin from my website. as i tested it on my pc it worked but as i thew it on linux it stopped working. i think the problem could be that the linux server dows not allow to down from websites or smth like that :/ anyone a idea?

code_language.skript:
            delete file "plugins\Skript\scripts\property.sk"
            download file from "https://lukhausen.de/skript/propertylukhausen.html" to file "plugins/Skript/scripts/property.sk"
            execute console command "/sk reload property.sk"
anyone an idea?

I have got no idea, but do you get any console errors or something that is telling you that it doesn't work (unless from the fact the file isn't there afterwards ofcourse)

And can you see on the server logs if there is a connection made?

Try using forward slashes instead of backslashes. Backslashes only work on Windows whereas forward slashes will work on pretty much any operating system.

Status
Not open for further replies.