[Suggestion] XenStaff

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

ShaneBee

Supporter +
Addon Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Vancouver, Canada
Hey @BaeFell

So I noticed when you click on members, and then staff.... its hard to figure out who is what level of staff, since most of the people there have funny custom titles.

I would suggest adding xenstaff to the forum.
It allows you to create a tab for staff, and when clicked on it, it'll show categories for each staff rank, and who is in each rank :emoji_slight_smile:

-Shane

It doesn't integrate with the members page and instead makes a new staff tab which just looks bad.

Valid opinion, it is your website after all :emoji_wink:
I just thought it may be helpful for people who are new to the community to differentiate who is of which staff rank.
I have it on my website and pushed it over to beside members on the nav bar, seemed to work nicely.
I wonder if they do one which would integrate INTO the member list properly

It doesn't integrate with the members page and instead makes a new staff tab which just looks bad.
@BaeFell , that would be very easy to fix with 1 template modification. I can help you with that.
And for the tab, that should be easy to fix too

Last edited by a moderator: