How to make mob gardian beam

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Normalguy

Apr 19, 2018
Skript Version: lastest
Skript Author: Bensku
Minecraft Version: any
Hi I want to make mob beam to selected player
459PkKX

{this might be useful]
/summon Guardian ~ ~ ~ {Invulnerable:1b,ActiveEffects:[{Id:14b,Duration:20000000,ShowParticles:0b}],Riding:{

lC3Znmw.png

the real question is how does one butcher a thread title so bad... i gotta admit i was a little disappointed when i opened the thread and it wasnt about creating a new custom mob the "gardian bean" which sounds pretty badass imo.

skstuff pathfinders has "guardian attack" which might be what you need. idk there's probably a better way but here's the pathfinder syntax https://docs.skunity.com/syntax/effects/Set Path Goal

Sorry I cannot understand syntax. Could you show me example please?
[doublepost=1525918143,1525917875][/doublepost]Oh I might understand syntax, but I want to make entity to attack target entity like GWEN Gardians attack selected player.

You must create guardian and squid which is riding certain player... and do you want guardian beam firing from you, or? In that case you must create guardian riding you... and at the end you must to set target of guardian to squid... sometimes it works without squid and setting target directly to player but squid is garanted... i can make some code for you if you want...

Last edited:
First of all @Donut I think you should invent the "Guardian Bean" .... we should not let this bad ass idea go to waste

Second, Normal Guy, are you wanting to use the gradians beam to shoot at the player from other mobs?
If thats the case, I would think you could use SkDragons DRAW LINE ... that could potentially work. Or maybe even SkRayFalls LINE EFFECT?

I think normalguy wants to make a guardian shoot the beam they shoot when they attack at a specific player. I think the guardian would shoot a beam if you added the guardian attack pathfinder to it but idk how you would make it target a specific player.

Last edited:
Maybe you want this:
(commands: "/guardian on", "/guardian off")
code_language.skript:
command /guardian <text>:
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is "on":
            set {guardian::%player%} to true
            while {guardian::%player%} is true:
                if target of player is set:
                    loop all players in world of player:
                        if target of player is loop-player:
                            spawn guardian at location of player
                            set {_a} to spawned guardian
                            set gravity of {_a} to false
                            add "{Silent:1,NoAI:0,ActiveEffects:[{Id:14b,Duration:2147483647,ShowParticles:0b}]}" to nbt of {_a}
                            make {_a} ride player

spawn squid at location of loop-player
                            set {_b} to spawned squid
                            make {_b} ride loop-player
                            set gravity of {_b} to false
                            add "{Silent:1,NoAI:1,Air:100,ActiveEffects:[{Id:14b,Duration:2147483647,ShowParticles:0b}]}" to nbt of {_b}

set target of {_a} to {_b}

wait 4.75 seconds

kill loop-player

set {_l} to location of player
                            set y-pos of {_l} to -200
                            teleport {_a} to {_l}
                            kill {_a}
                            teleport {_b} to {_l}
                            kill {_b}
                wait 0.1 seconds
        if arg-1 is "off":
            set {guardian::%player%} to false

Thanks! But how can I make dog beam to player?
Thank you to musicmansk that’s I wanted to.

hmm.. and how do you want it? if player is in certain radius of dog? or?
[doublepost=1525965570,1525965490][/doublepost]Or on command spawn wolf which will automaticly attack nearby players? or on command spawn dog near certain player? or?

In your code change guardian to dog
I want to make dog to attack selected player with guardian beam

But.. If i change guardian to dog, beam wont be... So you want to change player for dog so guardian will stay... But i stil dont know where do you want to spawn it... But nvm.. Ill do it for you..

Sorry for a lot of suggestion. My question is how to make dog guardian beam
If you want to make a dog shoot the guardian beam, I suggest you either

1. Teleport the dog to the guardian
or
2. Make the guardian ride the dog

Thanks nice I idea I want to make dog ride guardian but I think dog will a little bit above guardian.

Status
Not open for further replies.