Script Tools [Deleted] Obfuskator (+Jar Encapsulation)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donut

Mar 27, 2017
U.S.
Donut submitted a new resource:

Obfuskator - Make your skripts unreadable by humans!

LheievE.gif

Disclaimer: This type of obfuscation is very easy to deobfuscate - it will only deter amateur skript thieves. Before people start screeching about how obfuscating (especially skripts) is pointless: yes I know, I made this for fun because I think a skript obfuscator that doesn't require a plugin (unlike Wildskript's obfuscator) is a cool concept. I know a lot of people will view this as...

Read more about this resource...

Donut updated Obfuskator with a new update entry:

Version 1.5

Major update!

- Removed obfuskator console edition, there is only the GUI edition now

- To further protect your skript, you now have the option to encapsulate it in a jar. Do note, even though your skript is a jar, skript itself and any addons you may have used are still required for your skript to work (since it's a jar but still a skript I like to call it a skar). That being said, your skript will not be exposed in the skripts folder and your average skript thief won't know...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Version 1.5.5

- Added no obfuscation option (so you can just encapsulate your skript in a jar if you want; if you select this, the jar option will be automatically selected)

- Added description field to the jar info section

- Fixed program not running even if you had a valid Java version

- Lite obfuscation is significantly lighter (the file i tested with was ~60kb smaller than the old lite obfuscation)

Version 1.6

- Added contributors field to jar encapsulation menu
- Added website field to jar encapsulation menu

- Redesigned GUI
- You can now include multiple skripts in a single jar
- You can now obfuscate multiple skripts at once

- Fixed issue with encapsulated skripts where it would be "duplicated" if the plugin was loaded multiple times with PlugMan

Status
Not open for further replies.