News New skUnity Forums Theme

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

BaeFell

I'm Poppy
Staff member
Admin
skUnity Legend
Nov 27, 2016
discord.gg
Discord Username
BaeFell
Hi everyone,

We've and got a brand new forums theme! This theme is more stylish and inline with the docs and main skUnity website. You should already be using the style if your style is set to default. If not, scroll to the bottom of the page, left hand side you'll see "skUnity Forums (Old Design)" or "skUnity Fourms Dark (Unsupported)". Click that, and change to "skUnity Forums (New Design)". That'll swap you over straight away.

I've gone and put unsupported in the title of the skUnity Forums Dark theme as we are no longer looking at continuing the design of that. The old design will still be accessible but may become outdated or inaccessible at some point.

I'm after feedback and input from everyone as to what you like and dislike, so we can make the changes required to suit everyone.

Thanks,
BaeFell

Reactions: TonyMaster21
100 times better than the old one, I really like the flat design like style it has now (And that, the new color doesn't hurt my eyes every time I go to the forums).

Want a specific colour set? Go to change your theme (scroll to bottom of any forums page, click the box with "skUnity Forums (..)" in), and select a new theme with a set colour!

There is grey (default), red and the original design (original is how it was given to us).

I tried the gray for a few days before it drove me insane and i switched back the red skunity we all know and love