Conquer

Addon Conquer 1.3.1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

xXAndrew28Xx

Addon Developer
Jan 24, 2017
xXAndrew28Xx submitted a new resource:

Conquer - An addon that adds support for multiple Factions plugins with the same syntax

Conquer
Conquer is a Skript addon that adds support for multiple Factions plugins with the same syntax. Scripts written for this addon, work with any Factions plugin supported by this addon. It currently only supports two Factions plugins but it will soon support more.

Supported Plugins (At the moment):
Factions by MassiveCore...

Read more about this resource...

Hey i like your addon but can you add this expression for the ally?
code_language.skript:
[all] [the] (member|player)[s] (of|in|for|from) [(faction|kingdom|guild)] %conquerfaction%
%conquerfaction%'s [(faction|kingdom|guild)] (member|player)[s]
[doublepost=1500629836,1497656665][/doublepost]Error on spigot 1.8.8 java 8 @xXAndrew28Xx :

Java:
[12:28:10 INFO]: [Factions v1.6.9.5-U0.1.19-RC2] Player iWallys was auto-removed
 due to inactivity.
[12:28:10 ERROR]: Could not pass event FPlayerLeaveEvent to Conquer v0.0.2
org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.ja
va:310) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.jav
a:62) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.j
ava:502) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.j
ava:487) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
        at com.massivecraft.factions.zcore.persist.MemoryFPlayer.leave(MemoryFPl
ayer.java:642) [Factions1.6.9.5-U0.1.19-RC2.jar:?]
        at com.massivecraft.factions.util.AutoLeaveProcessTask.run(AutoLeaveProc
essTask.java:70) [Factions1.6.9.5-U0.1.19-RC2.jar:?]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java
:71) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHea
rtbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:7
23) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:3
74) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:6
54) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java
:557) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_131]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at me.andrew28.addons.conquer.factionsuuid.FactionsUUIDImplEventWrapperL
istener.onFPlayerLeave(FactionsUUIDImplEventWrapperListener.java:99) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0
_131]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0
_131]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1
.8.0_131]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.ja
va:306) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
        ... 12 more

hi! how to create fraction?
code_language.skript:
command create <string>:
    trigger:
        create faction of player with name arg-1
thanks.
[doublepost=1502786521,1502735579][/doublepost]%faction at claim at player% is not work
code_language.skript:
command faction:
    trigger:
        message "%claim at player%" #-> "Conquer Claim: Chunk[x: -12, z: -25, world world]"
        message "Faction at your claim: %faction at claim at player%" #-> ""

code_language.skript:
 Can't understand this expression: faction at claim at {_player} (message "Faction at your claim: %faction at claim at {_player}%"')
[doublepost=1502874336][/doublepost]please add flags support.
[doublepost=1502874574][/doublepost]warning from your docs:
your example not work:
code_language.skript:
message "Your Role: %role of player%"
this example is work:
code_language.skript:
message "Your Role: %faction role of player%"
code_language.skript:
# [the] (faction|kingdom|guild) (rank|role) (of|for) [the] [player] %player%

your addon is interferring with type of block,
code_language.skript:
set {_bl} to type of block below event-block
returns wilderness instead of grass. Is there a workaround and/or can you fix this?

hello im using
SavageFactions
set the power of the player to the player's maximum power is not working
or send "%player's maximum power %"
and how i can do this amount of Members in loop-player's faction
[doublepost=1525216962,1525112871][/doublepost]
hello im using
SavageFactions
set the power of the player to the player's maximum power is not working
or send "%player's maximum power %"
and how i can do this amount of Members in loop-player's faction
hello sorry for the bad review
but actually lot of syntax doesn't work and i can't get the enemy and allies faction
this Addon now doesn't deserve more then one star sorry

After the recent updates to FactionsUUID, this add-on doesn't seem to recognize it as a factions plugin anymore... I can't update FactionsUUID until this is fixed. Is this plugin still maintained?

Syntaxes aren't working on 1.12.2, nor does it seem to want to hook to SavageFactions in earlier versions. I'm just going to assume you're inactive and this isn't maintained anymore. If anyone has any alternatives, please dm me.

It doesn't detect factionsuuid on my server. Please fix this issue. Version : Paper 1.8.8