Hacked client question (packet)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Normalguy

Apr 19, 2018
Layout:

Skript Version: Skript 2.2 (dev20c)
Skript Author: Bensku
Minecraft Version: any

I have a question. If somebody use some types of hacks do they send packets more than usual?

Really depends on how the hacked client works I suppose? I'm not a professional with hacks but I can assume that certain hacks will send out a large number of packets such as nuker, while some wont send out any difference such fullbright, while others might send out even less just to trick the server (not really sure which ones would have this behavior though)

Killaura might send more attack packets than usual, but speed will most likely send out the same number of move packets, but if you are looking to check for that, then check the distances between each packet and see if something is wrong, like if a player moves from x = 50 to x = 100 in less than a second something may be off

DO you know what kinds of packet does killaura and speed uses?
Maybe I can find the diffence

Status
Not open for further replies.