Learning system

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Normalguy

Apr 19, 2018
I just want to record movement in the variable and if player moves like that kick player
Category:

Suggested name: anticheat learning system

What I want:
Look up section

Ideas for commands: no command

Ideas for permissions: none

When I'd like it by: A reasonable time

Last edited:
I'm having trouble understanding your request? do you need something that will just watch a player's movement and kick them? do you want a full anticheat system? you need more detail in your post about exactly what you want

I want to record the movement in the variable.
[doublepost=1524369855,1524369824][/doublepost]Do you want to see the video?

basicly you cant record movements directly. you have to record the location in dependence of the time pased :emoji_slight_smile: but you could record the "speed" of a player and check if its over some value you set before...

I just want to record movement in the variable and if player moves like that kick player
Category:

Suggested name: anticheat learning system

What I want:
Look up section

Ideas for commands: no command

Ideas for permissions: none

When I'd like it by: A reasonable time
You might want to be a little more descriptive. Like, what movements? Anything specific or all movements?
What information would you like store? What conditions to have a player kicked?

Based on what you wrote, i'd say do this:
code_language.skript:
on any movement:
    set {movement::%player%} to true
    kick player due to "You moved"