ChaoticMC Server Network

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

CodaPlays

Sep 30, 2017
ChaoticMC is a Network with a multitude of brilliant games and game modes! We have been around for some time now and have gained much experience by doing so. We have been developing and expanding the ChaoticMC Network for a long while and we now are looking for a great and wonderful player base to wonder the spectacular places and games of the ChaoticMC Network! We currently have a fairly small player base, but it a nice and welcoming community that anyone can jump right into with ease.

The ChaoticMC Network is run and managed by CodaPlays, or just Coda for short, an experienced Developer and Owner. ChaoticMC has been under his wing since the beginning of ChaoticMC and will remain in the same position for many years to come and go. Coda is not the only reason ChaoticMC is as glorious as it is today, ChaoticMC's outstanding Staff Team have had their fair share of sweat, blood, and tears while bringing ChaoticMC to its current point.

So, why wait? Come join the fun @ play.ChaoticMC.net now! I know that I definitely wouldn't wait to have an amazing experience on the ChaoticMC Network! You can even join the Official ChaoticMC Network Discord @ https://discord.gg/TgPaPvr to be interactive in the community, find out awesome new features, and even get some Store Codes that can help you save money! So what are you waiting for? Join now!

Games: Factions, SkyBlock, KitPvP, Minigames (Soon), and Many more to come.

Website: We have one, although I would prefer to not link it for it is quite bad and we're creating a new one at the moment.

Discord: https://discord.gg/v5tP8zq

Disclaimer: The only Game Mode that is currently available to Normal Players is SkyBlock. We will however be adding many more Games in the very near future. We also do currently have the servers, they just are non-accessible by players for they are not complete at this moment.

Last edited:
"Featuring developers like "I'mADeveloper" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, This will be the best minecraft server in Africa. I can concur this server will last between 1 - 2 months then the monthly payments of 5 euros a month will be too much and it'll wither away into the darkness. " Quote this for the future lads.

Hey Coda
Like I said In your game, and I will say It here, I think you have miss advertised this server.
""with a multitude of brilliant games and game modes!""
I logged on and all you have is SkyBlock..
I think you should maybe consider updating this post to reflect what is actually going on, on the server. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Hey Coda
Like I said In your game, and I will say It here, I think you have miss advertised this server.
I think you should maybe consider updating this post to reflect what is actually going on, on the server. Just my thoughts on the matter.
Done. Thanks for the suggestion!

Reactions: ShaneBee
Hey Coda

This is because they've a fantastic team of "developers" behind them xd

This is because they've a fantastic team of "developers" behind them xd
I would gladly show you everything you would like to see or know. We do have a Development Team. I find it interesting that you persist on quoting me when saying "developers" when I don't believe you have joined the ChaoticMC Network even once? I mean, not to argue, I'm just a bit curious as to what you're referring to?