Remove all of a certain block in a world

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimmoPlays

Apr 5, 2018
Hello there! I was wondering if there is a way that when a player types a command any red wool blocks will disappear in a specified world. Thanks!

like donut said, NO.... technically you PROBABLY could do it, but it would either crash your server, or would take a VERY VERY Long time to do, as you would need to load each and every chunk in the world, and remove said block from each chunk.

like donut said, NO.... technically you PROBABLY could do it, but it would either crash your server, or would take a VERY VERY Long time to do, as you would need to load each and every chunk in the world, and remove said block from each chunk.
The world is mostly void soo...

like i said, depending on how big your world is, it would have to load each chunk, check for the block, remove the block, unload the chunk ..... and that would have to happen for EACH chunk in your world.... you wouldn't wanna load ALL your chunks at once as this would have a VERY VERY high chance of crashing it

like i said, depending on how big your world is, it would have to load each chunk, check for the block, remove the block, unload the chunk ..... and that would have to happen for EACH chunk in your world.... you wouldn't wanna load ALL your chunks at once as this would have a VERY VERY high chance of crashing it
Then is there a way to replace blocks in a certain radius of a coordinate?

Use FAWE's anvil. It replaces blocks editing the region file directly, so it's fast as hell (and a bit risky, do a backup).

API - if you want to use in sk-mirror
https://github.com/boy0001/FastAsyncWorldedit/wiki/Anvil-API

Command
/anvil replaceall <folder> [from-block] <to-block> [-d] [-f]
Thanks, but I'm already using
code_language.skript:
set all blocks in radius 10 of {location} where [block input is dirt] to air
and it works fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.