Solved Help me

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCriticals

Apr 7, 2018
Singapore
so..... i forgot to do this earlier and i don't know how to do it in the first place.
when i try to do /trophies help, it pops up the GUI and when i do /trophies idk, it will still pop up the GUI
i need to know how to make it so it will only need "/trophies help" to pop up the GUI and not allow other text after "/trophies"
i am still new to this.

code_language.skript:
command /trophies [<text>]:
    aliases: /mt
    trigger:
        if arg 1 is not set:
            send "{@prefix} Do &4/trophies help&f, for more info about this plugin!" to player
        else if arg 1 is set:
            if arg 1 does not have "help"
                send "{@prefix} Do &4/trophies help&f, for more info about this plugin!" to player
#======MENU=====
            open chest with 1 rows named "           &8&lMOB KILLS" to player
        format slot 0 of player with gray stained glass pane named "&4Click To Close" to close
        format slot 1 of player with gray stained glass pane named "&4Click To Close" to close
        format slot 2 of player with dragon egg named "&dDragon Kills" with lore "&a&lKills: %{dragonkill}%" to close
        format slot 3 of player with gray stained glass pane named "&4Click To Close" to close
        format slot 4 of player with red stained glass pane named "&4&lEXIT" to close
        format slot 5 of player with gray stained glass pane named "&4Click To Close" to close
        format slot 6 of player with soul sand named "&7Wither Kills" with lore "&a&lKills: %{witherkill}%" to close
        format slot 7 of player with gray stained glass pane named "&4Click To Close" to close
        format slot 8 of player with gray stained glass pane named "&4Click To Close" to close
        format slot 9 of player with gray stained glass pane named "&4Click To Close" to close

Last edited:
so..... i forgot to do this earlier and i don't know how to do it in the first place.
when i try to do /trophies help, it pops up the GUI and when i do /trophies idk, it will still pop up the GUI
i need to know how to make it so it will only need "/trophies help" to pop up the GUI and not allow other text after "/trophies"
i am still new to this.

code_language.skript:
command /trophies [<text>]:
    aliases: /mt
    trigger:
        if arg 1 is not set:
        else if arg 1 is set:
            if arg 1 does not have "help"
#======MENU=====
            open chest with 1 rows named "           &8&lMOB KILLS" to player
        format slot 0 of player with gray stained glass pane named "&4Click To Close" to close
        format slot 1 of player with gray stained glass pane named "&4Click To Close" to close
        format slot 2 of player with dragon egg named "&dDragon Kills" with lore "&a&lKills: %{dragonkill}%" to close
        format slot 3 of player with gray stained glass pane named "&4Click To Close" to close
        format slot 4 of player with red stained glass pane named "&4&lEXIT" to close
        format slot 5 of player with gray stained glass pane named "&4Click To Close" to close
        format slot 6 of player with soul sand named "&7Wither Kills" with lore "&a&lKills: %{witherkill}%" to close
        format slot 7 of player with gray stained glass pane named "&4Click To Close" to close
        format slot 8 of player with gray stained glass pane named "&4Click To Close" to close
        format slot 9 of player with gray stained glass pane named "&4Click To Close" to close
The problem is also that you indentated ALL the format slot lines incorrectly. Please look again at the indentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.