Solved Set block problem.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FishRekt

Jan 26, 2017
Well, i tried to do a "/blocks" command, just to make the player place "hidden blocks".
I tried with the full stone slab block, and it worked, but with the "4 faced oak block" it doesn't seem to work.
Here is my code:

code_language.skript:
on place:
    if player's tool is oak log named "&7Full faced oak block":
        if event-block is oak log:
            set event-block to 17:13 #I tried different IDs, and i tried to write just "if player's tool etc".

I had this problem too.... add a 6side log into your alias file, linking to 17:13
[doublepost=1523012085,1523012046][/doublepost]example of what I have in my alias folder
allspruce = 17:13

Oh, thank you. I'll try this.
[doublepost=1523013096,1523012752][/doublepost]It doesn't seem to work.. Can you give me an example how to do this? It seems that it doesn't know what's the "17:13" block referred to

in your aliases, add somewhere:
allspruce = 17:13
Then do your code like you did, but add allspruce instead of the numbers

code_language.skript:
on place:
    if player's tool is oak log named "&7Full faced oak block":
        if event-block is oak log:
            set event-block to allspruce

Yeah, of course.

It doesn't recognize what's the block. Can you send me how you did your "set block" to make it work?

Last edited:
Try this:
code_language.skript:
 if name of player's tool contains "OakWoodBlock":
        set the block to full oak wood block

Status
Not open for further replies.