Multiple Lobby System

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabricioSouza

Mar 15, 2018
Well I was wondering if there is any way to have a multiple Lobby without having to put several maps of the Lobby. I want the same as Hypixel that when someone presses on the nether star opens a menu with several lobbies and I want to do the same thing. If so, please tell me the dependencies.
[doublepost=1522456749,1522453881][/doublepost]Somebody help me, please.

Quais addons, Other information: my server is bungeecord and when I put this code gave error.

[QUOTE = "BrettPlayMC, post: 28528, membro: 233"] Hastebin o erro para nossos então. [/ QUOTE]

Eu coloquei errado, o código está em outro tópico e não é isso.
[doublepost = 1523022202,1523021753] [/ doublepost] [QUOTE = "BrettPlayMC, post: 28528, membro: 233"] Hastebin o erro para nossos entes. [/ QUOTE]

[CÓDIGO = JAVA] na conexão:
set {_players} para 0
set {_server} para "hub-1"
loop "hub-1", "hub-2" e "hub-3":
se tamanho de todos os jogadores de bungeecord no servidor loop-string> {_players}:
set {_server} para o loop string
set {_players} para o tamanho de todos os jogadores do bungeecord no servidor loop-string
Servidor de bungeecord de "% uuid do player%" não é {_server}
conectar bungeecord player "% uuid do player%" ao servidor bungeecord {_server} [/ CODE]
[doublepost=1523022305,1523022202][/doublepost][QUOTE = "BrettPlayMC, post: 28528, membro: 233"] Hastebin o erro para nós então. [/ QUOTE]

Aqui está o link. https://forums.skunity.com/threads/multiple-lobby-system.6844/

[QUOTE = "BrettPlayMC, post: 28528, membro: 233"] Hastebin o erro para nossos então. [/ QUOTE]

[doublepost = 1523022202,1523021753] [/ doublepost] [QUOTE = "BrettPlayMC, post: 28528, membro: 233"] Hastebin o erro para nossos entes. [/ QUOTE]

set {_players} para 0
se tamanho de todos os jogadores de bungeecord no servidor loop-string> {_players}:
set {_players} para o tamanho de todos os jogadores do bungeecord no servidor loop-string
conectar bungeecord player "% uuid do player%" ao servidor bungeecord {_server} [/ CODE]
[doublepost=1523022305,1523022202][/doublepost][QUOTE = "BrettPlayMC, post: 28528, membro: 233"] Hastebin o erro para nós então. [/ QUOTE]

Aqui está o link. https://forums.skunity.com/threads/multiple-lobby-system.6844/
I don’t speak Spanish.

set {_players} para 0

Skript is written in English, not Portuguese, if that's what you're trying to do

[QUOTE = "Dudle, post: 28558, member: 472"] O Skript é escrito em inglês e não em português, se é isso que você está tentando fazer [/ QUOTE]

It is not in Portuguese, I put it in English and it did not work the same way.
[doublepost=1523044424,1523044272][/doublepost]When I use: bungeecord connect player to "SkyWars", it does not teleport me.

[QUOTE = "ShaneBee, post: 28560, membro: 5254"] você tem um servidor chamado "SkyWars"? [/ QUOTE]

Yes!

i think so... im not entirely sure as I have never used Skript and Bungee, but I would think maybe you have to.... since its calling the events when they join your bungee proxy
[doublepost=1523044854,1523044737][/doublepost]i have another couple of questions.
Are you running this from home on a pc?
How many servers do you have running on your pc?
obviously a bungeecord. But how many lobbies and how many actual game servers?

i think so... im not entirely sure as I have never used Skript and Bungee, but I would think maybe you have to.... since its calling the events when they join your bungee proxy
[doublepost=1523044854,1523044737][/doublepost]i have another couple of questions.
Are you running this from home on a pc?
How many servers do you have running on your pc?
obviously a bungeecord. But how many lobbies and how many actual game servers?

I have the Lobby and the SkyWars.
[doublepost=1523044967][/doublepost]It is hosted by PC.

So the skript that donut originally sent you, is meant for a server bungee proxy with 3 lobbies, that is probably why you are having the issue...
Also, why do you need a lobby for one server?
That is not going to cut down your lag
You are literally wasting your time and resource of your computer.
By adding a lobby, you re running a second server that is completely useless and draining the resources of your PC, in turn it will actually slow down your main server.

So the skript that donut originally sent you, is meant for a server bungee proxy with 3 lobbies, that is probably why you are having the issue...
Also, why do you need a lobby for one server?
That is not going to cut down your lag
You are literally wasting your time and resource of your computer.
By adding a lobby, you re running a second server that is completely useless and draining the resources of your PC, in turn it will actually slow down your main server.

Sorry, but I do not understand.

[QUOTE = "ShaneBee, post: 28568, membro: 5254"] livre-se do bungee, livre-se do lobby e use seu único servidor [/ QUOTE]

Okay, but have some way to teleport me with: connect bungeecord player to "SkyWars" or do not have.

Status
Not open for further replies.