Create a hologram with a skript variable showing

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenjaMCDK

Feb 16, 2017
I had this problem. I wanted to make a skript that created holograms with the interactive client side feature in SkRayFall. But i knew that just writing "%{kills.%player%}%" as the hologram text wont work. Is there anyone that can help me with that?

Try the requests section as this isn't help. You need to create invisible armour stands and use packets in order to do that client side.

Not many people are going to openly make this for you as it's a bigger feature to do and annoying.

You can in fact just write %{kills.%player%}%, But you'd have to do it in a skript. I believe there's an addon that has events related to holograms

Status
Not open for further replies.