[Feedback Required] How to do Skript Challenges

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Which option would you like to see Skript Challenges done by?

• Create a custom solution on an external site, probably be renamed as I have a domain for this alread

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other, say below.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BaeFell

I'm Poppy
Staff member
Admin
skUnity Legend
Nov 27, 2016
discord.gg
Discord Username
BaeFell
Hi everyone,

Yesterday, I posted the thread for the 4th Skript Challenge. I've been wondering how to improve how Skript Challenges are done. Here are the ways which I could do Skript Challenges:

• Keep it how it is. Challenges are managed by a single forums thread
  • Have a forums sub-category per challenge where people create their own threads
  • Create a custom solution on the docs.skunity.com site (maybe challenge.skunity.com?)
  • Create a custom solution on an external site, probably be renamed as I have a domain for this already
  • Other, say below.
By making a custom solution, we could give more feedback and control to Skript Challenges, provide more in-depth information and ranking.

Please give all feedback. I'd like to make Skript Challenges a fun thing for all the community.

Thanks,
BaeFell

I think it's working the way it is. If there were to be any change, maybe not have it be an announcement that shows on the front page.

I think it's working the way it is. If there were to be any change, maybe not have it be an announcement that shows on the front page.
If there were changes, I'd intend in rolling them out as if that's how Skript Challenge is always done.

I really like how challenges are done now. I think a change is not necessary right now but, you and the comunity decide!