Skungee evaluate effect?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudle

Jan 31, 2017
Can someone explain to me what does this evaluate effect do, and also give me a simple example? Thanks!

dude I'm asking what is this effect used for and a short example for it because i don't understand it gosh

maby this explains a bit

0a05e5ba051c8b5f474d0fa9221905c8.png

it does the same but trough bungee
[doublepost=1520356112,1520355873][/doublepost]

code_language.skript:
skungee evaluate skript code "broadcast ""hello world""" on the bungee cord servers "lobby"
Yeah I tried using this but it doesn't work (I also put the server name to the one I wanted and tried changing the effect to execute, none worked)

Last edited:
Send me the console log of Bungeecord with debug mode enabled. Then run the evaluate effect.

When executing the command:
code_language.skript:
22:35:02 [INFO] [Skungee] Recieved packet: EVALUATE with data: [broadcast "hello world"]
^ on both bungee and spigot console, but nothing happens

This is the command:
code_language.skript:
command /test:
    trigger:
        skungee evaluate skript code "broadcast ""hello world""" on the bungee cord servers "hub"

When bungee turns on:
code_language.skript:
22:32:14 [INFO] §8[§cSkungee§8] §eConnected to server hub with port 1002
22:32:15 [INFO] §8[§cSkungee§8] §e§bRecieved packet: PING with data: [true, 10000, 1002, [me.limeglass.skungee.objects.SkungeePlayer@23cb743a], 3000, motd, 10000]
(by the way it always says connected to server hub even though my other servers are called differently. The port in this message changes though)
Using latest Skungee on Spigot 1.8.8.

I'm also having the same issue.

Using latest Skungee on Spigot 1.12.2

The message I recieve in console:
[Skungee] Sending Recieved packet: EVALUATE with data: [broadcast "Example"]

It has been classified as an issue on the Github, will look into it as per next update. I have played around with it, but I only got it to error when the defined server of the effect doesn't exist.
thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.