Upgrades

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skanto123

Jan 8, 2018
So im making a upgrade command for skyblock and there will be generator upgrades and when you click lvl 1 upgrade the cobblestone generator at your island drops coal so how do i make this I know how to make the gui but how do i import skyblock and another plugin and make it drop coal when upgraded

Don't know about 'importing a plugin' but if the generators are in a set place on the island(or if you save the location they're made at), you can check for when the cobblestone is formed and drop coal at the event location if the corresponding level variable is true.

Don't know about 'importing a plugin' but if the generators are in a set place on the island(or if you save the location they're made at), you can check for when the cobblestone is formed and drop coal at the event location if the corresponding level variable is true.
Can you make a litltle code showing how it works?

Unable to test this atm, but I believe it would be something like this:
code_language.skript:
on block form of cobblestone:
    if event-location = {savedlocation}:
        drop 1 coal at event-location

Edit: Internet says theres some issues potentially with the on form event, so you may also try the block physics event instead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.