Solved Help with skull in gui

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucXas

Feb 5, 2017
Hi, i have the problem of the skull in gui is rotate for direction of player i need that the skull rotate to opposite direction of player

command /info [<player>]:
trigger:
if arg 1 is not set:
open chest with 1 rows named "&aTienda" to player
wait 1 tick
set slot 0 of player's current inventory to skull of ("LucXas" parsed as offline player)
message "&ePing&7: %{p.%player%}%"
message "&eMenor ping&7: %{mp.%player%}%"
message "&eDias jugados&7: %{da.%player%}%"
message "&eHoras jugadas&7: %{ho.%player%}%"
message "&eMinutos jugados&7: %{mi.%player%}%"
message "&eSegundos jugados&7: %{se.%player%}%"

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 452
  • 2.png
    2.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 372
I'm not sure what you are trying to do. but if you are not using TuSKe I would recommend you to use that addon for GUI's instead.

I'm not sure what you are trying to do. but if you are not using TuSKe I would recommend you to use that addon for GUI's instead.
I have TuSKe and i trying that the skulls in the gui rotate to face of player to see the skins of skulls

this was a minecraft glitch in i forgot what version exactly but they fixed it in the next version

Status
Not open for further replies.