Solved Tab completer disables all completions, no parsing errors

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weber

Jan 31, 2018
My code:
code_language.skript:
on tab completer for "/f":
    if argument at 1 is not set:
        add "list" to suggestions
        add "tp" to suggestions
        add "seen" to suggestions
        add "online" to suggestions
        add "add" to suggestions
        add "remove" to suggestions
        add "requests" to suggestions
        add "accept" to suggestions
        add "deny" to suggestions
        add "tptoggle" to suggestions
        add "silent" to suggestions
        add "settings" to suggestions
I get no parsing errors.

I am trying to add a simple list of suggestions to the command /f. Instead, tab completions become impossible with the command, regardless of whether or not arg 1 is set.

I have already attempted removing the if condition, and using other aliases of the command. I have also used "completions" instead of "suggestions" to no avail.

The only addon I have is SkQuery. Skript version is 2.2-dev29 (updating breaks all functionality) and SkQuery version is 3.6.0-Lime. Server version is 1.12 running Spigot

Please do not suggest other addons to use instead, I appreciate it but I am not able to add any at this time.

Thanks in advance!

skquery tab complete sucks, and the addon hasn't been maintained (by it's original creator) in 4 years. You aren't going to get any support for the issue if it's a bug. Why can't you use other addons?

skquery tab complete sucks, and the addon hasn't been maintained (by it's original creator) in 4 years. You aren't going to get any support for the issue if it's a bug. Why can't you use other addons?
like mundosk

I had this problem, with completitions with SkQuery. I asked LimeGlass if it was a bug, and he answered me that it wasn’t... Tab completitions only works with Bukkit’s commands...

I had this problem, with completitions with SkQuery. I asked LimeGlass if it was a bug, and he answered me that it wasn’t... Tab completitions only works with Bukkit’s commands...
not completely true -- skript uses reflection to register bukkit commands at runtime. You can always use packets or skript-mirror to accomplish any tab completion anyways

Oh, I see, thank you. I don't own the server on which I use skript, I have ftp access to limited sections and am kind of stuck with what I have. I can request new plugins (though it may take a while, and is not preferable), but I wrote that mainly so people would try to help the issue itself.

I've seen people reply to threads before without helping and simply saying that A is better than B because reason, even if there was a legitimate solution without getting new stuff.

Apologies if I came across as rude!

Status
Not open for further replies.