Resource icon
  • Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

it_twit

Jan 26, 2017
it_twit submitted a new resource:

NPCore - Create and manage NPCs

About:
NPCore is a skript API that provides a few functions that allow you to implement NPCs onto your server

Features:
- Create NPCs
- Show NPCs only to certain players (clientside)
- Hide NPCs from the tablist
- Remove NPCs

Usage:

To create an NPC you have to use the function npccreateNPC()
- parameters

Read more about this resource...

Amazing! This is a game changer! I have wanted to get rid of the citizens plugin for the longest time, I only use npc's as standing non moving npcs that players can right click on to open gui's so the citizens plugin is clogged with so many features i don't need. How would I got about replicating the "on npc rightclick" functionality but for an npc from npcore?

it_twit updated NPCore with a new update entry:

Right Click Event

+Dependencies: Mundosk (for custom events)
and ProtocolLib (for packet events)

With this update you can now listen for when a npc is right clicked by using MundoSk custom events
To do this use "on event "npcore npc click": "
You can get the player who right clicked using event-player
and you can get the id of the npc with event-text

Currently this only supports right clicking, but an event for left clicking will be added soon

Read the rest of this update entry...

Amazing! This is a game changer! I have wanted to get rid of the citizens plugin for the longest time, I only use npc's as standing non moving npcs that players can right click on to open gui's so the citizens plugin is clogged with so many features i don't need. How would I got about replicating the "on npc rightclick" functionality but for an npc from npcore?
it's pretty simple, really. Back when I made my npc script, i used the use entity packet to detect clicks on it and then did a manual distance check. unfortunately, this script doesn't allow you to get the entity id so that kind of check isn't possible unless you manually intercept the id from the spawn player packet which wouldn't be very reliable.

Nice script you got here, although I don't see why you needlessly depend on skript-mirror, I'm sure MundoSK with ProtocolLib is capable of this.

Also, you forgot MundoSK and ProtocolLib on the dependency list.

Nice script you got here, although I don't see why you needlessly depend on skript-mirror, I'm sure MundoSK with ProtocolLib is capable of this.

Also, you forgot MundoSK and ProtocolLib on the dependency list.

I was originally going to try and get this to work with no skript-mirror but I couldn't. The plan is still to move over as some point to just mundosk packets if I can get a better idea of how they work

Is there a recommended website for getting textures and signatures? I remember a site I found a long time ago but I can't find it anywhere.